Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location: Works remotely
Do you want to join a dynamic Customer Service team that promotes service excellence, strong teamwork, and a unique and fun work environment? We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals who thrive in a fast-paced Call Centre environment.
- Creating a customer focused experience
- Managing inbound calls from clients in a timely manner.
- Responding to client interactions.
- Assist clients with booking or canceling reservations.
- Responding to any questions regarding reservations.
- Providing the highest quality of client care and support.
- Actively listen to clients and assisting them appropriately.
- Operating with the highest standards of confidentiality, privacy, ethics, and discretion
- Resolve conflict with professionalism and empathy.
- Ability to de-escalate difficult calls and situations.
- Professionally represent the company.
- Identify areas for improvement which may include customer needs or concerns. Communicate these to the team as part of a commitment to customer excellence and business improvement.
- Resolve conflict with coworkers with professionalism and empathy.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
- Be self-aware and open to performance feedback.
- Follow mandatory Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), corporate policies and all regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- 3 year minimum of customer service experience.
- Proficient in English verbal and written skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Connection to or understanding of people with disabilities and their community is an asset.
- Experience working at a contact center environment.
- Geographical understanding of the Greater Toronto Area is an asset.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Quick learner with ability to learn and retain project knowledge.
- System must have at least 4GB of ram, a dual CPU, at least 10GB of hard drive space available.
- Operating system must be Windows 10.
- Mac OS also accepted – must run a Virtual Machine and must have a valid copy of Windows 10 to run within that Virtual Machine. Since Virtual Machine is required, 8GB ram is needed rather than 4GB ram
- System must have working virus protection software. Antivirus software must always be up to date and regular scans must be run at minimum once per day.
- Internet speed must be minimum 20 MB download and 5MB upload. High Speed Internet or Fiber Op. We cannot accept satellite internet
- USB Headset or landline/ cell phone (voice message and call waiting free)
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal).
- Superior Customer Service skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Strong reading and interpretation skills.
- Must be analytical – be able to analyze various options and take appropriate action.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines.
- Must be honest and energetic.
- Patient and empathic.
- Courteous and friendly.
- Ability to de-escalate calls or situations.
- Must be able to work within a team as well as independently.
- Background check required.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org